”Swedish fika in the forest”
– We pick you up at the Nynäshamn harbour with a mini-van. The ride to Yxlö takes about 20 minutes.
– After arrival we take a 10 minute walk into the forest where we enjoy the ”fika” with a wonderful view. We have blankets available to sit on and some chairs. In case of bad weather we will sit inside the boat house where you can enjoy the sea view instead.
– We will fika for about 1 hour where you will be able to walk around and take some pictures.
– You will be able to try out a couple of Swedish games together.
– 10 minute walk back to the bus and then we head back to Nynäshamn harbour.
The whole event is taking approx. 2,5 hours to enjoy.
You will get your own basket of Swedish fika wich includes:
Home baked cinnamon rolls
If you have any allergies, please let us know!
– We pick you up in Nynäshamn harbour with a mini-van. The ride to Yxlö takes about 20 minutes.
– After arrival we take a 5 minute walk down to the boat house ”Ål-in bar”.
– You will learn about the history of the island Yxlö.
– The terms of the fishermen, now and then.
– History and information about the baltic sea.
– Watch the fishermen empties fish from a fish trap.
– A light lunch consisting of belgian waffles, hot smoked salmon, soft drink/water, coffee/tea with a cookie.
– After the event we drive you back to Nynäshamn harbour.
Everyone gets a goodie bag to take home.
On the map: